It's absolutely true. We will give you £10 for each recommendation of our services to your family or friends.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS & TO APPLY FOR YOUR CASH BACK
All Our Cleaning Methods Are Environmentally Friendly And Safe for Children, Pets And Allergy Sufferers
3M Scotchguard can be applied to almost any fabric in your home. Once applied it produces an invisible layer of protection for the fabric. This protection can help stains from becoming a permanent eyesore. The barrier resists moisture. If you have a spill it gives you time to to get it cleaned up without it soaking into the material. Having this protective coating will help reduce the wear and will repel stains!
Rugs are tested before any works are carried out to prevent damage which can easily occur if the wrong products or methods are used. We can clean rugs on site or they can be collected from your home by one of our technicians and taken to our cleaning workshop. At our workshop all rugs are cleaned and restored by our specialist rug cleaning team and placed in a specialist drying room to ensure fast drying times.
Using the latest equipment and materials makes our rug cleaning services extremely efficient and affordable. Our technicians are vetted and trained professionals who work quickly and courteously to ensure only the very best results.
The 6 Step Cleaning Process
1. Inspection: We will visually inspect your rug to identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results.
2. Pre-vacuum: Important, as this removes dry soil (where necessary).
3. Pre-spray: Your rug will be dusted with a high Alkaline, soil freeing chemical. Our technicians are able to determine the optimum level of alkaline for maximum results.
4. Agitation: Using a rug shampoo brush or a rotary machine, the alkaline chemical is worked into the fibres loosening the soil.
5. Extraction: Using the optimum amount of steam and moisture applications we will now extract the soil allergens and pollutants from the rug with our advanced cleaning machine.
6. Spot and staining techniques: Applied in conjunction with the extraction process. This works on many household spots and stains.
Remember we can 3M Scotchguard your rugs for extra protection. (See more information on 3M Scotchguard on our home page).
Rug cleaning frequently asked questions and answers
Q: Will the cleaning fade the colour or patterns of my rug?
A: No, not at all. In fact after we have cleaned it they will look brighter and bolder.
Q: Do we clean the fringes/ tassels?
A: Yes we do.
Q: Can you collect and clean my rug?
A: Yes. We can come and collect from you and return afterwards.
Q: How long will the rug take to dry?
A: In most cases your rugs will be dry in 4-6 hours. This depends on the temperature in the room and the density of the fibre. Opening windows and increasing the heating will speed this process up.